Death Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling guides(questing)

2 posters

Go down

Leveling guides(questing) Empty Leveling guides(questing)

Post  Dweller Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:25 am

Have you ever wondered how to lvl up faster?
I did.And i bet you did also.I have my own ways of leveling up.Some prefer grinding some questing and well im somewhere in between.As you probably know there are countless leveling guides nowadays.And each one of them costs hell a lot of money.Here i have "Joana's Leveling Guide"the 1-70 version.I didnt pay for it.It would have cost me a whole of 45$!!I got it for free on one of the servers i was playing back in 2008.It was cracked by some unknown to me cracker along with a 1-70 draenei leveling guide and packed together a GM posted them on the forums.
The guide is pretty useful(there are some minor mistakes though).It is really helpful especially for beginners.
This is the url to the download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/53749113/WoW_World_of_Warcraft_Updated_Joana_Horde_Penn_Alliance_Powerleveling_Guide.rar.html
The guide can help anyone,but you must follow it very strictly from the begining for it to work.It is even better if you play a Hunter since the guide is made by one.The package is almost complete.The only things it lack are the quest progressions in Tauren and Undead starting zones.But if you get to lvl 12 in those zones and start the guide from the lvl 12 part in the Barrens you shouldn't have problems.

Some info on Joana:
Joana or the Mancow is one of the fastest speed levelers in the history of wow.He(its a guy)was able to hit 60 in 4 days and 20 hours(that's game time).Im not saying you can do the same though.Since then he has been making guides on speed leveling,for money of course.He has also won many leveling contest held by blizzard and was the first on his realm to hit 80.

Although the guide is considered out of date since WOTLK came out it still can help you get to lvl 70 pretty fast.It did help me do it,you just have to follow the steps very strictly and im sure you will get fine results.Have fun leveling and see ya in game!

Enjoy!

Edit:Here is the official site of the Mancow if anyone is interested
http://www.joanasworld.com/

Dweller

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Leveling guides(questing) Empty Re: Leveling guides(questing)

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 pm

sweet, this can come in handy... only problem now is trying to work around the bugged quests... <.<

Back to top Go down

Post  Deicide Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 pm

i've installed zygor's guides and it helped me Smile .
Deicide
Deicide

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum