Death Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other)

5 posters

Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other)

Post  Enzed Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 am

I thought it would be good to start a thread of honourable actions by guild members. Guild member helped rid you of a ganking Ally? Helped you power level? Lead a really well run raid? Made you items without asking for mats or money? If any of this is familiar, let their good deeds be known!

Enzed

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty Satariel making bags

Post  Enzed Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:54 am

Satariel was offering all guild members online who needed 12-slot bags to make them. Most of us needed them at the time and he selflessly made them and sent them out as he got the mats.

Good on you, thanks for making my early levelling so much easier Very Happy

Enzed

Back to top Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty Neclo making jewelry

Post  Enzed Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:56 am

More profession sharing, this time to all online guildies by posting his prof and taking requests. Never asking for mats and sending out to everyone that asked.

Thanks Neclo!! cheers

Enzed

Back to top Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty Rotten raiding

Post  Enzed Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 am

Oh, that sounds a little bad... I mean raiding instances with Rotten, the priest in our guild!! I've done a few with him and he's just a good guy to go on a raid with. Good humour, knowledgeable, and fair. Hope to raid with him some time soon.

Enzed

Back to top Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty Re: Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other)

Post  altavek Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:02 am

Phenomeon ran a group of us through through RFD and SFK. Nice since he's 71!

Last edited by altavek on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
altavek
altavek

http://www.altavek.net

Back to top Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty Phenom and Turti in Uldaman

Post  altavek Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:12 am

Great run! seems it's always us 3!
altavek
altavek

http://www.altavek.net

Back to top Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty haca

Post  Bottrop Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:22 am

hacarzor took me maek and kuicani tru zf
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/daniel.clicteur?_fb_noscript=1

Back to top Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty Re: Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other)

Post  Turti Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:33 am

i think in every lvl intervals like 10-19 20-29... we should make a raid that all chars could join it... for exemple lvl 10-19 there can be wailing caverns dungeon and before lvling up ppl should do it.. and high lvls can help them.. i think all ppl should ask that 'any1 wants ......... dungeon' on guild chat
Turti
Turti

Back to top Go down

Post  Bottrop Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 pm

ow but we have that!

just ask in guild chat when officers are online, they r always looking for a break from questing lol
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Turti Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:03 am

i always do that at every 5 lvl but always get silence:D anyway everything is ok for now^^
Turti
Turti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Personally I get more enjoyment out of doing a dungeon with people of a similar level, its too easy and rather pointless to just get a high level to kill everyone for you...what's the point? I feel a great sense of pride from completing a difficult instance and you learn so much more about your player too.

That's my opinion anyway!

Back to top Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty ash n vamp

Post  Bottrop Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Ash and Vamp helped in hellfire with group quest
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:53 am

<blush> It was a real pleasure you help you and Saraw out, we had problems with that quest and we managed to find someone to help but they didn't coordinate very well. By this I mean they just rushed in and Vamp was supposed to be the tank but they didn't listen to what he said...which meant we all died several times. Playing with Bott and Saraw was brilliant, everyone knew their role and stuck to it and I think it was executed beautifully and no-one died, just a clean, well-done quest!

Back to top Go down

Honourable mentions (guild members helping each other) Empty Xzed

Post  Spider Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:05 am

Xzed's been making bags for guildies and helping them with quests and dungeons. Great Job Xzed! Much appreciated!

Spider
Admin
Admin

http://deathrowguilds.niceboard.net/post.forum?mode=newtopic&

Back to top Go down

Post  Bottrop Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:41 am

Asherah wrote:<blush> It was a real pleasure you help you and Saraw out, we had problems with that quest and we managed to find someone to help but they didn't coordinate very well. By this I mean they just rushed in and Vamp was supposed to be the tank but they didn't listen to what he said...which meant we all died several times. Playing with Bott and Saraw was brilliant, everyone knew their role and stuck to it and I think it was executed beautifully and no-one died, just a clean, well-done quest!

it was well organised. just what this quest needed. We never even felt like being threathened by this mini boss. well done to all
I forgot the forth player named Saraw, thx for the help on that!
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bottrop Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:43 am

Spider wrote:Xzed's been making bags for guildies and helping them with quests and dungeons. Great Job Xzed! Much appreciated!

He has helped me find some recipes for alchemy!

and Satariel off course, I would not been able to make all the gold needed for the last tab if it wasnt for sats bags! thx again for that (and the port to shat)
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down