Death Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsidian Sanctum

3 posters

Go down

Obsidian Sanctum Empty Obsidian Sanctum

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Ok me and a few other people did Obsidian Sanctum to day and wow it was hard.

This post is to help you out whit it

1. There is no Heroic mode.

2. Make sure u have at lest 2 healers and 2 tanks you will learn why later in the post.

3. You first tank needs to be the one who takes on the main boss Sartharion and u need one to take on her Fire elementals she spawns at the beginning .

4. When u start to take on Sartharion you need your tank to pull her all the way to the front of instance to the Door.

5. your 2nd tank cant be a warrior because warriors need rage to damage and u can not attack the fire elementals so they need to be a Death Knight or a Paladin.

6. Then your 2nd tank needs to pull the fire elementals Sartharion spawns at the beginning and kill them until the main tank gets her to the front of the instance.

7. Make sure you have a lot of time because u can't auto attack Sartharion.

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Sanctum Empty Better suggestion

Post  Zenchicken Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 pm

in my opinion 1 main tank and 1 healer is enough - and also some death knights or other off-tanks to take normal mobs, it's important to lure boss out of lava and all dps should stay at his rear end (his butt) so they wont get damage when he uses dragon's breath or other aoe.
it's not that hard just need to be well organised Wink

and it's not true auto-attack isn't working... it's just hard to get a good spot to attack him by some melee characters i raided with.

cheers
Zenchicken
Zenchicken

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Sanctum Empty Re: Obsidian Sanctum

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:42 am

All i gotta say is... Obsidian Sanctum SUCKS!!! if your in it for the gloves, forget about it, chances are your gloves are already better... we went there and guess what i got for loot? A bag! a fucking BAG... 22 slot yay... i got a dragon's nut sack for loot... the stress is definitely not worth it... and btw... this smiley/emote thing-> Exclamation looks like goatse... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Candlejack Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:13 am

The gloves really are worthless, if you want gloves raid naxx
Candlejack
Candlejack
Super Admin
Super Admin

http://deathrowguild.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 am

they are but if you just want to kill her its a good way on how to

Back to top Go down

Post  Candlejack Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 am

Zenchicken wrote:in my opinion 1 main tank and 1 healer is enough - and also some death knights or other off-tanks to take normal mobs, it's important to lure boss out of lava and all dps should stay at his rear end (his butt) so they wont get damage when he uses dragon's breath or other aoe.
it's not that hard just need to be well organised Wink

and it's not true auto-attack isn't working... it's just hard to get a good spot to attack him by some melee characters i raided with.

cheers
The auto attack does seem to work but for some reason when i tanked the boss i was able to auto attack but when i tried to do dps it would not work.
Candlejack
Candlejack
Super Admin
Super Admin

http://deathrowguild.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bottrop Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Mantistador wrote:22 slot yay... i got a dragon's nut sack for loot... the stress is definitely not worth it...
Manti you make me laugh... Laughing

Mantistador wrote: and btw... this smiley/emote thing-> Exclamation looks like goatse... IMO
Manti you make me sick... No

Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/daniel.clicteur?_fb_noscript=1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down