Death Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPERMIK First impressions

4 posters

Go down

SPERMIK First impressions Empty SPERMIK First impressions

Post  Bottrop Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Well as you all know by now we are switching to a different server.
After testing some others we have chosen for wow.spermik.info

Wowlegacy is a stable but poorly scripted server which depends totally on its community and like you have all seen that community has left the server.
Our efforts to maintain a stable amount of online players have not worked. We considered Orion but with no scripts and such a high rate, there would be nothing else to do but naxx or get bored some other way (or other places not scripted).

So spermik is the way to go atm. We are still in a testing phase but so far this server seems promising. (we need testers so pls register on wow.spermik.info)

Personnaly I have never played retail nor another server with scripted mobs, so i was surprised to see them do what they are supposed to do.
The rate seems low and grinding will be a way to gain xp but so far every quest works. No donor nor real vote advantages (there is a way to gain gold or buffs or matts by voting)
Fast GM respond (even my offline ticket got answered in the mail)
A large amount of players online (which can give the occasional lagspike)

/discuss

ps: when you log in, look for one of the following in the who list : Valentine, Hacarzor, Extinct, Yahweh, BoTTrop, Creativehunt, Mantistador

Last edited by Bottrop on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : missing person)
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/daniel.clicteur?_fb_noscript=1

Back to top Go down

SPERMIK First impressions Empty RE:

Post  Creativename Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:58 pm

wow, no shit? so the decision has been made to switch servers? hmm, well i really hope we can transfer our characters over.... but just to let everyone know i problably wont be on for a while because my computer's power supply is broken so i prolly wont be able to see this new server for a while... but good luck to you all on the new server, ill try to get on tonight from my other computer. but no garuntees(SP) so is spider aware of the abandonment of legacy? and if not just be sure to let her know about it, or at least let her hubby know ^^

Creativename

http://sites.google.com/site/spideysdeathrow/

Back to top Go down

SPERMIK First impressions Empty Creative

Post  Bottrop Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:00 am

I've been trying to contact you ingame writing mail to souldamner and Creative.

We have not abandoned Wowlegacy. All our accounts are still active. But the lack of people in the legion realm has become to great of a problem. So for now we are leveling some characters on this other server (wow.spermik.info do not write spermik.com, if you do you will never play wow again and you'll go blind after 5 days!)

Character transfer is not allowed. Just because they have a rate 1 server, you could otherwise level in legion or orion 3-10 times as fast and easy and then transfer to spermik. They try to give as little advantages as possible (no special donor gear and so)
Anyway you should really try it out, leveling/pvp all the way up to 80 is what the fun is all about in this server. Because mobs are scripted (i.e. they cast spells, heal, buff, run away, landbeasts not enter water...) makes you really use all yer skills and abilitys (maybe now i'll learn to use my counterspell so i'd actually use it in pvp)
The server is packed with people looking for others to help finish quests, duel,...

Register today and post your comments please!

(We havent heard from Spider and have no way to contact her. Please do not see this abandoning but see it as wowlegacy and magicwow (spermik in our case) one guild two realms same people)
All officers use ventrilo as their main way of direct communication, if you are not able to go on vent please write in the forum or pm me here, I check it multiple times a day

Last edited by Bottrop on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding post scriptum)
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SPERMIK First impressions Empty Re: SPERMIK First impressions

Post  Hacarzor Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:22 am

Spermik is best lol i love rates so i am all for it
Hacarzor
Hacarzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:56 am

So as far as i can tell Spermik has ben great its is hard to get greens and up r proffessions but it is fun to do it takes a lot longer but i htnk if we get a bunch of ppl to come over we can group to get exp it is also fun to do bg the only i have to say is it is bad ass and that Naxx and uldar dont owrk but u can get pvp gear witch is equivilint to Teri7 and 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:26 pm

I think the server is full of win, I have yet to find anything to complain about, they have done it by the book and made the server almost the same as Blizzwow, there are some tiny things that you can bitch and moan about like the aggro range feels a bit to far or that theres the occasional lag spike, but honestly, its a private server each and every single one is going to have some problems with it, luckily this server's problems aren't anything major and game breaking like you see on some servers. All in all I think this is the best server out there. I went through A LOT of servers searching for a good one with all my needs in mind till i finally found this one and I can easily say that this one has everything i was looking for...

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadet Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Thanks bottrop for totally leaving me out up there considering i'm one of the original testers as well. Razz
but in my time of playing on spermik i find it to be a server for True players who truly love the game we play. therefore if you are not willing to dedicate yourself to the Spermik Deathrow then don't waste your time and ours. i personally love spermik, but i am not abandoning legacy, simply for the fact that i have unfinished business in legion. so for all you true players in our guild (which at this point should be all of you) i suggest you switch to Spermik.
Cadet
Cadet

http://myspace.com/ten2891

Back to top Go down

SPERMIK First impressions Empty Sorry

Post  Bottrop Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Mea Culpa

But please don't shoot the messenger...

I've been adding names as I go along and probably forgetting more.

on topic :
It takes real dedication to go from 1-80 in this server but it's rewarding to. Makes you appreciate the work that has been put in this game. Hell now I'm feeling bad not paying Blizzard for it Laughing

/switch Spermik
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down