Death Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some unfortunate news...

2 posters

Go down

Some unfortunate news... Empty Some unfortunate news...

Post  Scrypt Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:25 am

Well, it has been fun gettin to know some of yall and hanging around the guild but i got some things in rl i need to take care of. My girlfriend has been recently incarcerated for bs charges against her and we will be lucky if she gets out in a year...but it will prob be longer..due to violation of probation...so i gotta get things done with her stuff...cars...paperwork...simply theres alot to do...and im not making this a farewell to legacy or Death Row. Just a heads up as to why i wont be playin that often. I will still get on from time to time but probably just for moments at a time to say hey and see how everyones doin. Please keep her in your prayars whether you believe she deserves it or not. and btw. its just jail, not prison. so please dont judge as neither she nor i would judge you for time spent. thank you and i hope to see some of yall in game sometime soon. also bottrop. grats on the sites, i looked at them and i hope your daughter has a wonderful life ahead of her. take care

Last edited by Scrypt on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Scrypt

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Some unfortunate news... Empty Re: Some unfortunate news...

Post  Bottrop Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:40 am

I'm sorry to hear things are rough for you atm. I hope to go raiding again with you soon.
If ya find the time pop in! Otherwise we'll see you again when your situation is better!

Greets' BoTTrop
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/daniel.clicteur?_fb_noscript=1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum