Death Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Death Row rates Number One in my book

5 posters

Go down

How Death Row rates Number One in my book Empty How Death Row rates Number One in my book

Post  Morninwood Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:01 am

Death Row is apparently, from my point of view, a really well thought out guild. The Officers are nice and the guild as a whole is helpful! I've been through a lot of guilds and there is a reason why I'm stuck with Death Row. Number one: The name is amazingly EPIC. Number Two: Everyone treats you like you're family. Number Three: It really would be epic when we all ride into Stormwind on Mechano-Hogs!. And Number Four: Everyone seems to care for one another whether It's if someone is having a bad day, or just can't seem to find something and it's almost guaranteed that someone else in the guild has it! Death Row is a really good guild and I am on Death Row for LIFE!!

Morninwood

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

How Death Row rates Number One in my book Empty Lol

Post  curvedy Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:06 am

Was that legit or for some epic boots? xD

curvedy

Back to top Go down

How Death Row rates Number One in my book Empty Re: How Death Row rates Number One in my book

Post  Bottrop Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:39 pm

ok this is probably my fault.

But I like it, this post made me lol.

And doing that, made everyone at work look at me which wasnt that funny. I ended up explaining that death row is not a prison selfhelp group but a wow guild. Now i'm wondering if it wouldnt have been better to leave it at prison group Laughing

Ok try n explain what wow is to people who think megabyte is a hardrockband and 'Apple' is actually an apple you know...the fruit

Anyway I'm bored and this is a good way to amuse myself and it looks like I'm working hard! bb cyall ingame
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/daniel.clicteur?_fb_noscript=1

Back to top Go down

How Death Row rates Number One in my book Empty Re: How Death Row rates Number One in my book

Post  Shadowvalor Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Death row is the best guild EVER! Smile
Shadowvalor
Shadowvalor

Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Torondil Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:58 pm

I like this guild..everyone is so helpfull..I allso try to help when i can,and I allways say:"ask if u need something Very Happy"
guild vault is full of good items,and the system of ranks is really good..final word a great guild Very Happy
just keep working like this XD

\m/
Torondil
Torondil

Back to top Go down

How Death Row rates Number One in my book Empty Torondil

Post  Bottrop Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:19 am

You lookin for some epic boots to? Suspect

lol

Thx for joining our growing community!
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/daniel.clicteur?_fb_noscript=1

Back to top Go down

Post  Torondil Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:39 pm

lol

i got the boots Razz

Stoja,Seljomir and Kiana are my RL friends so be nice to them as u are to me Wink

ill try to get anyone into the guild that lives in my town and i know that is playing afro
Torondil
Torondil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down