Death Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting is down on Legacy

Go down

Voting is down on Legacy Empty Voting is down on Legacy

Post  Bottrop Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:05 pm

The Legacy staff have taken voting off their site. Here's the reason why...

"Due to certain circumstances, Hacker and I have both thought it would be beneficial to the network as a whole, to remove legacy from the extreme top100 voting site.

In an effort to be proactive, and with certain things that have gone on with the private server communities (Namely wowscape) We both felt it would serve us all best to lie low for a little bit.

No, we haven't been threatened by blizzard. It's just the top100 is the best known name in the private server world, so if you were going to target someone, where would you cherry pick your targets?

I know it would make my life easier, if I were looking to persecute someone.

While I'm sure this is going to impact us a little bit population wise, we're plenty strong when it comes to a population, so make sure you tell your friends we're still here.

Look for new content and a couple new items to be released in the next week, and I've heard, from informed sources, that legacy has something special planned, for our anniversary.

I'm just saying.

Anyways, just a bit of news. "

Although they say that they are not doing anything wrong and Blizzard can't touch them. It does seem that they got a bit scared. Knowing that voting and growing the population is all they seemed to care about, removing themselfes from top100 is a big measure.

Hopefully while we are in this state of "flying under the radar", they could take the time to improve stability and so of the server.
Bottrop
Bottrop
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/daniel.clicteur?_fb_noscript=1

Back to top Go down

Voting is down on Legacy Empty Re: Voting is down on Legacy

Post  Bottrop Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:50 pm

On the positive side...

We get free vote points!

So check your accoint today Arrow