Death Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Anime suggestions Empty Anime suggestions

Post  Candlejack Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 pm

I am a bit of a weeaboo (non Asian person who enjoys Asian things) if you did not already know this so of course i enjoy several anime's, so i decided to make a list of several good anime's in case anyone is looking for a good one to watch, so here we go:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Anime suggestions LargeAnimePaperscans_Code-Geass_-73

This is the only good mech based anime you will ever watch, amazing writing, characters, and very funny. Unlike most mech anime's it does not solely revolve around action and fighting, it has a very good story and character development. Code Geass takes place in 2017 after a fictional country known as The Holy Britanian Empire invades the nation of Japan for natural resources, after japan is conquered it is renamed sector 11 and the citizens are harshly persecuted by the britanian occupants. Lelouch Lamperouge is the son of the britanian emperor and has sworn vengeance because of the murder of his mother who he believes his father is responsible for.

Bleach
Anime suggestions Bleach

A great action anime that will have you laughing your ass off and at the edge of your seat with suspense.
Bleach takes place in modern japan in Karakura town where a young high school student Ichigo Kurosaki resides. Ichigo is no normal boy however he is able to see ghosts and eventually gets the powers of a shinigami (soul reaper in english dub) from a soul reaper named Rukia kuchiki. He then goes on journeys with his friends who also have unique powers in the world of the shinigami known as the souls society and the world of the holows, Hueco Mundo. Amazing anime to watch, i highly recommend it.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Anime suggestions Haruhi-suzumiya

How do I describe Haruhi...... one of the best anime's of all time, but what it its about... well its really hard to say. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi for short) is a very different anime, it takes place in modern day japan at a high school. Kyon is a regular every day human who meets the most stange girl named Haruhi Suzumiya, She loves strange things and is obsessed with ideas of aliens, time travelers and espers, she forces kyon to create a school club she names the SOS Brigade whos purpose is really not known except that they want to find strange things, and the only members to join besides Kyon and Haruhi are... a alien, a time traveler and a esper. these three believe Haruhi is some some sort of phenomenon that created the universe three years ago. very funny and very strange anime, a must see.

Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)
Anime suggestions GreatTeacherOnizuka

Probably one of if not the funniest anime of all time. Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO for short) follows the story of 22 year old Eikichi Onizuka. A former leader of a biker gang and a graduate from a low class city college Onizuka decides that he would like to become a high school teacher for one simple reason, he likes high school girls. The anime continues with the perverted exploits of onizuka and eventually leads to him aspiring to become japans greatest teacher. Onizuka is a great man who will go through any effort to help his students and has put his life on the line for them on many situations. If you haver never seen this anime stop reading and go watch NOW.

Other animes that i recomend but am to lazy to write a review on:
-Azumanga Daioh
-Cowboy Bebop
-Outlaw star
-Death Note
-.hack// sign (only the first series)
-Full Metal Alchemist

well this is my anime list, i hope that you will take my advice and check some of these out.

-Candlejack
Candlejack
Candlejack
Super Admin
Super Admin

Rep : 0

http://deathrowguild.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Anime suggestions Empty Re: Anime suggestions

Post  Cadet Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 am

Just got Cowboy Bebop Sessions 2 and 3 on DVD plus the movie. it is an awesome show. and Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist are also reccomended watching.
Cadet
Cadet

http://myspace.com/ten2891

Back to top Go down

Post  Creativename Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:20 am

OMFG .HACK//!!!! i played the game like years back and got obsesed with it lol, there is an anime of that!? sweet!!! ill have to checck it out!

and full metal is really good, that and inuasha(idk how to spell it though lol)

Creativename

http://sites.google.com/site/spideysdeathrow/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum